You will be joining a fast growing consumer startup as its first designer.
You will be working on an emerging consumer brand with a unique product. You should be able to create innovative designs that capture the feeling of something new.
As our first designer, you should be versatile. This includes but isn’t limited to landing page, UI/UX, logo and box design.
You will have the opportunity to create the look and feel of company from the ground up.
We need to achieve 80% of the results with 20% of the effort.
Skill, Qualifications and Experience
- Intermediate UI/UX design
- Advanced Web design
- Beginner Video editing and photography
- Advanced Graphic design (emails, logos, etc)
- Ability to design boxes, brochures, etc
- Beginner frontend web development a plus
- Intermediate CSS
- Remote OK. Must be able to overlap a significant portion during Seattle, WA regular business hours.
- Competitive equity and cash compensation
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance.
How to Apply
Email us at: email@example.com
- Include "Lead Designer" in the subject line.
- Please introduce yourself plus add links to your Github, Linkedin, projects so we can learn about you.