You will be working growth at a fast growing startup as the first growth hire. This includes:
- Report daily spend on all paid channels.
- Coordinate with creative resources for the production of new assets. Maintain a content schedule for deliverables and work with shareholders to ensure that we stay on rack.
- Create ad campaigns for all paid channels upon creative asset delivery. This includes copyrighting for these ads.
- Inform content strategy based on ad results.
- Develop intuition for what works and what doesn’t.
- Work closely with marketing, design, product, support, and engineering to anticipate analytics needs and to quantify the impact of existing features, future product changes, and marketing campaigns.
- Monitor, optimize, and report on marketing and growth metrics.
We are building an innovative new e-commerce model, which requires heavy customer education. You must be able to think holistically and creatively about user acquisition.
We believe in concurrently testing ideas rapidly while doubling down on what works. As such you should be able to rapidly spin up tests while also rigorously tuning existing processes.
We need to achieve 80% of the results with 20% of the effort.
Skill, Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum 1-2 years of proven work experience in a data analyst role.
- BA or BS degree in a quantitative field such as economics, mathematics, statistics, or computer science/engineering from a top university.
- You have an eye for detail and design.
- Excellent analytical skills and problem-solving ability.
- Strong analytical skills with the capacity to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong knowledge of statistics, this includes experimental design for optimization, statistical significance, confidence intervals and predictive analytics techniques.
- Remote OK. Must be able to overlap a significant portion during Seattle, WA regular business hours.
- Competitive equity and cash compensation
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance.
How to Apply
Email us at: email@example.com
- Include "Growth Data Analyst" in the subject line.
- Please introduce yourself plus add links to your Linkedin.