You will be leading growth at a fast growing startup. This includes:
- Manage significant spending on paid social ads. This includes but is not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Reddit. Experimenting with more ad platforms.
- Retargeting across ad platforms, including Reddit, Twitter, TikTok, YouTube and Google Display. (Also, adding more platforms to this list.)
- Email re-marketing. Including managing ongoing drip campaign A/B tests and creating new drip campaign content.
- Email newsletter generation
- Ad creative generation (managing third party creatives and internal experimentation)
- Landing page and onboarding testing and optimization.
- Influencer recruitment and management.
We are building an innovative new e-commerce model, which requires heavy customer education. You must be able to think holistically and creatively about user acquisition.
We believe in concurrently testing ideas rapidly while doubling down on what works. As such you should be able to rapidly spin up tests while also rigorously tuning existing processes.
We need to achieve 80% of the results with 20% of the effort.
Skill, Qualifications and Experience
- Experience managing significant ad spending.
- Ability to manage third party creatives. Some ability to tweak/edit/originate internal creatives.
- Ability to analyze A/B test results as well as propose new tests.
- Strong writing abilities.
- Management experience a plus.
- Remote OK. Must be able to overlap a significant portion during Seattle, WA regular business hours.
- Competitive equity and cash compensation
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance.
How to Apply
Email us at: email@example.com
- Include "VP of Growth" in the subject line.
- Please introduce yourself plus add links to your Github, Linkedin, projects so we can learn about you.