You'll be the first hire in UI/UX design. This includes:
- Design key aspects of the product, including UI/UX and graphics for web, mobile & email formats
- Communicate with customers to rapidly iterate the site UI/UX
- Create a system and process for product design that scales with the company and the product
- Define first iteration of website brand look and feel
- Suggest improvements to existing website flow and user experience
- One off projects like packaging, Bottomless swag & more
We are a fast-growing startup with a product used by thousands of consumers and dozens of coffee roasters every day. We are looking for a self-motivated individual with experience operating businesses/organizations.
This role will be responsible for building the touch and feel of the Bottomless experience while simultaneously architecting the process by which we ideate and implement design. We’re looking for a talented and business-savvy individual who can zoom in on critical design details, while simultaneously zooming out on the broader customer experience.
For the right person, there’s unlimited room for growth. You can accelerate your career by 10 years.
We need to achieve 80% of the results with 20% of the effort.
Skill, Qualifications and Experience
- 3+ years experience in product design, background in designing products in the customer
- You love feedback! At Bottomless, we expect and celebrate talking to our customers
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Skilled at working effectively across different teams including engineering and product management
- Have a growth mindset. You are comfortable with making bold decisions but also able to adjust your approach with feedback from the team
- You are the first design hire and can choose your tools accordingly. However they need to be easily viewable by everyone else and be able to produce high fidelity designs that the development team can use. Examples include Sketch and Figma.
- Remote OK. Must be able to overlap a significant portion during Seattle, WA regular business hours.
- Competitive equity and cash compensation
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance.
How to Apply
Email us at: email@example.com
- Include "UI/UX Designer" in the subject line.
- Please introduce yourself plus add links to your Github, Linkedin, projects so we can learn about you.