We are a fast growing startup with a product used by thousands of consumers every day.
We are looking for a jack-of-all-trades full stack developer.
The ideal candidate for this position would be able to dive into any kind of project, from frontend UI/UX tasks in React.js to backend tasks running on Node.js.
If you’re interested in variety and working hard to build something big, this might be a good fit.
We need to achieve 80% of the results with 20% of the effort.
Skill, Qualifications and Experience
Expert proficiency required:
- NoSQL databases
- English (written and verbal)
Intermediate proficiency, at a minimum:
- UI/UX design
- Software architecture
Basic proficiency, at a minimum:
- Python (background tasks)
Not required, but a plus:
- Embedded systems (C++)
- Machine learning (scipy, numpy, pandas)
- Data science (time series modeling, collaborative filtering)
- Remote OK. Must be able to overlap a significant portion during Seattle, WA regular business hours.
- Competitive equity and cash compensation
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance.
How to Apply
Email us at: email@example.com
- Include "Full Stack Developer" in the subject line.
- Please introduce yourself briefly. Also please ad links to your Github, LinkedIn and/or projects so we can learn about you.