We are a fast growing startup with a product used by thousands of consumers and dozens of coffee roasters every day. We are looking for a talented content creator to join our team!
The ideal candidate for this position is a very creative individual who is passionate for creating amazing content in the e-commerce space. In this role you will touch many aspects of the business including content for marketing, store visuals, newsletters, and much more.
If your a self-starter who loves to turn exciting ideas into reality, this might be a good fit.
We need to achieve 80% of the results with 20% of the effort.
Skill, Qualifications and Experience
Expert proficiency required:
- Photoshop (or photo editor app of your choice)
- Lightroom (or photo editor app of your choice)
- Premiere (or video editor app of your choice)
- Photography, with an emphasis on products
- Newsletter creation
- Social media management
Not required, but a plus:
- Writing and publishing experience
- Knowledge of the coffee space
- This role is in person in Seattle, WA.
- Competitive equity and cash compensation
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance.
- Newsletter: consistent posting + other newsletter such as announcements, new coffees, etc.
- Blog posting: overlap this content from newsletter, new content or work with freelancers. Maintain and execute a content calendar.
- New Creatives geared towards all paid channels (Instagram, Twitter, Reddit, Google, Youtube) with copy. Maitain and execute creative calendar.
- Responsible for uploading the content into the paid channels platforms. Will work with Growth Analyst to understand what works and what doesn’t from results. Iterate from there. Collect feedback from team and execute content plan.
- Instagram/Facebook management - goal is to make the best Instagram account in the world.
- Graphic design for the purpose of creative content.
- Special projects ( ex. Hario)
- Maintain photo catalog for the Bottomless shop
How to Apply
Email us at: email@example.com
- Include "Content Creator" in the subject line.
- Please introduce yourself plus add a portfolio of previous work so we can learn about you.